Daikin Applied are excited to announce the launch of the high efficiency 4-pipe Multifunctional chiller using Daikin Inverter Screw compressor with VVR Technology. The EWYD-4Z unit delivers simultaneous heating and cooling from 400kW up to 1415kW.
For independent and simultaneous cooling and heating all year round.
- Daikin Applied designed single screw compressor with integrated inverter refrigerant cooled and variable volume ratio technology. R134a refrigerant
- Inverter controlled condenser fans as standard
- Two independent refrigerant circuits
- Wide capacity range: from 400 kW up to 1415 kW (highest capacity unit on the market)
- Efficiency in heat recovery mode: up to 8.8 (highest level in the market)
- Efficiency in cooling only mode: up to 3.4 (highest level in the market)
- Efficiency in heating only mode: up to 3.8 (highest level in the market)
- Compressor boost capability providing up to 15% extra capacity to satisfy peak loads
- Three sound configurations: standard, low, reduced
- Compact footprint (highest kW/m2 in the market)
- Wide operating range: hot water production up to 61°C (highest value in the market) and chilled water/brine production down to ‐10°C (for process applications)
- Wide range of options, including rapid‐restart for fast load recovery after power failure
- Advanced control functionalities, including Master/Slave (standard), compatibility with Daikin on Site and Intelligent Chiller Manager.