Introducing a new generation of water-cooled centrifugal compressor chiller range, which boasts improved energy efficiency thanks to the inclusion of a new type of refrigerant cooled inverter drive.
Available in a wide range of cooling capacities and component combinations, the new B Vintage chillers have been designed to deliver optimal performance at both full and part-loads. They can also operate with a choice of refrigerant* including low global warming potential (GWP) refrigerant R-513A and R-134a in single or dual compressor models.
- Upgraded refrigerant cooled inverter drive for improved efficiency
- Single compressor unit up to 4.5MW
- Dual compressor unit on single circuit up to 9MW
- Choice of refrigerant - R-134a or R513A
- Positive pressure vessel design. Eliminates risk of leaks that allow air, moisture and other contaminates to seep into the system.
- Optional variable speed drives (VFD) for superior partload performance
- Compressor unloading down to 5% for dual compressor units and 10% for single compressor units without hot gas bypass
- Control flexibility for easy integration into BMS
- Voltage applications 50 or 60 Hz from 400 V to 11 kV
Wide choice of capacities and efficiencies
- DWSC: 1,050 kW – 4,500 kW – Approximately 1.1 million possible chiller offerings with combination options of motors, impellers, gears and vessels
- DWDC: 2,100 kW – 9,000 kW – Approximately 0.75 million possible chiller offerings with combination options of motors, impellers, gears and vessels