We are delighted to invite you to this Daikin Applied UK corporate event, on Thursday/Friday 17th & 18th August 2023
Thursday 17th August Agenda
- 10.00 Guests arrive at the Linden Tree Pub
- 10.30-11.15 Refreshments/Rolls will be served in the Linden Tree Pub
- 11.00-12.00 18 holes of golf. Official competition
- Halfway Hut-Refreshments/Snacks
- 18.00 Pre-dinner Refreshments, Linden Tree Pub
- 19.00 Evening Meal, Stamforham Suite
- 20.30 Magician Paul Linton
- 21.30 Presentations
- 22.00 Putting Competition
- 23.00 Snooker/Main cocktail bar for others!
Friday 18th August Agenda
- 8.00-08.30 Breakfast
- 09.00-10.00 18 holes-Texas Scramble, make up and play
- 13.30-15.00 Lunch served in Linden Tree Pub Upstairs
- Bed, breakfast and evening meal included
- Early check in may be possible
- Golf buggies included both days
- The hotel offers complimentary onsite car parking. Hotel porters are more than happy to assist you with any luggage upon check in/checkout.
Built by Charles William Bigge in 1812, the Macdonald Linden Hall Hotel, Golf & Country Club sits in 450 acres of private grounds at the heart of the Northumberland countryside.
Offering 50 en-suite bedrooms with a selection of rooms having fantastic views over the 18-hole golf course or hotel grounds.
All bedrooms have tea and coffee making facilities, telephone, internet access, ironing board and iron, hairdryer and televisions.Find out More
Linden Tree Country Pub
Linden Hall’s traditional quaint country pub is set in the old Granary and has all the charm and atmosphere that you can expect from a country pub. Perfect for meals, in a relaxed informal surrounding.Find out More
Linden Hall is home to a Championship length 18-hole Golf course.
With spacious greens, water hazards and views of the North Sea or surrounding woodlands on every hole, there’s something for golfers at every level.
Keep a eye open for red squirrels, birds of prey and deer as you play.Find out More
Macdonald Linden Hall, Golf & Country Club
Tel: 01670 500 000How to get there
Expect to be thoroughly entertained by Paul Lytton, one of the UK’s most sought after magicians.
There’s not many magicians that can say they’ve pickpocketed three our Prime ministers watches, vanished Victoria and David Beckham’s jewels or sawn off Tom Jones’ arm.
To RSVP to this event, please email John McKay at email@example.com