- AIRFLOW: 500 – 144,000 m3/h
- Infinitely variable sizes through increments of 5 cm
- Tailored to clients’ needs, always optimising the unit for the most cost-effective selection and manufacturing standardisation
- The plug and play control allows excellent operational flexibility
- The factory-fitted electrical control panel, complete with Direct Digital Control (DDC), is combined with in-built temperature, humidity and CO2 sensors to control mixing dampers, heat recovery wheels, water valves, pressure switches for filters and fans, fan motors and inverters
- The control system can manage the chilled water coil, hot water coil, DX cooling and/or heating coil(s) (in conjunction with ERAD-E-/ERQ/VRV) of single or multiple refrigerant circuits (up to a maximum of four circuits per DX coil)
- All the units can be modularly designed to facilitate transport and assembly on site
Download all Daikin Applied BIM objects for D-AHU Professional from the NBS website
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
This new £350 million, state of the art hospital has 560 beds within 55,000m2 to provide complex specialist and critical care treatment for over 600,000 people in South-East Wales. Daikin Applied UK were contracted to supply 57 HTM compliant, packaged Professional Air Handling Units, each designed and delivered on one common base, meaning less on-site work and lifting equipment and a subsequent cost saving for the client.
Daikin has provided value with its cutting-edge and sustainable technology helping to comply with the efficiency standards required (EN 1235/14), for both heat recovery and overall AHU power. Use of the latest high efficiency EC motor, low pressure drop and low maintenance components were the key features of the proposal by Daikin Applied. This was adopted by the Skanska design team as it exceeded the clients expectations in unit size, performance, efficiency and budget.
Daikin Applied UK were appointed to provide 4 x Platinum efficiency EWAD-TZ-B air cooled chillers. The TZ range offers top class performances in energy efficiency, achieving an ESEER rating of 5.78. The EWAD-TZ-B features optimised inverter screw compressors and inverter fans to achieve highest efficiency levels at full and partial loads. We also supplied 6 x D-AHU Professional, supplied and installed including site bolt-up and leak check.
Our fully HTM compliant Professional and Modular air handling units give you ultimate flexibility. They can be configured and combined to meet the exact specification to your healthcare premises requirements. With market leading filtration, N+1 system backup, high efficiency, various noise attenuators and acoustic-weather louvres and extended comprehensive warranty when back up by a Daikin Applied Service maintenance contract.
What are the key features that make our our Professional and Modular air handling units fully HTM compliant? EC fans, controls, Filters, UV system, frame and panel construction, drainage trays, attenuator units, coil features, heat recovery, colour coding and labels, access doors.
“Daikin AHU have been used in MiddleEast for over 25 years. Our units’ design is particularly suitable for that climate condition, and that’s why they were chosen for the Shakhbout Substation project - an electricalsubstation in AbuDhabi” Stephane Polo.