- AIRFLOW: 500 – 144,000 m3/h
- Infinitely variable sizes through increments of 5 cm
- Tailored to clients’ needs, always optimising the unit for the most cost-effective selection and manufacturing standardisation
- The plug and play control allows excellent operational flexibility
- The factory-fitted electrical control panel, complete with Direct Digital Control (DDC), is combined with in-built temperature, humidity and CO2 sensors to control mixing dampers, heat recovery wheels, water valves, pressure switches for filters and fans, fan motors and inverters
- The control system can manage the chilled water coil, hot water coil, DX cooling and/or heating coil(s) (in conjunction with ERAD-E-/ERQ/VRV) of single or multiple refrigerant circuits (up to a maximum of four circuits per DX coil)
- All the units can be modularly designed to facilitate transport and assembly on site
Download all Daikin Applied BIM objects for D-AHU Professional from the NBS website
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
This new £350 million, state of the art hospital has 560 beds within 55,000m2 to provide complex specialist and critical care treatment for over 600,000 people in South-East Wales. Daikin Applied UK were contracted to supply 57 HTM compliant, packaged Professional Air Handling Units, each designed and delivered on one common base, meaning less on-site work and lifting equipment and a subsequent cost saving for the client.
Daikin has provided value with its cutting-edge and sustainable technology helping to comply with the efficiency standards required (EN 1235/14), for both heat recovery and overall AHU power. Use of the latest high efficiency EC motor, low pressure drop and low maintenance components were the key features of the proposal by Daikin Applied. This was adopted by the Skanska design team as it exceeded the clients expectations in unit size, performance, efficiency and budget.
Daikin Applied UK were appointed to provide 4 x Platinum efficiency EWAD-TZ-B air cooled chillers. The TZ range offers top class performances in energy efficiency, achieving an ESEER rating of 5.78. The EWAD-TZ-B features optimised inverter screw compressors and inverter fans to achieve highest efficiency levels at full and partial loads. We also supplied 6 x D-AHU Professional, supplied and installed including site bolt-up and leak check.
Adam Waters, Daikin Applied AHU Product Manager and HTM-03-01 specialist examines why AHU compliance to HTM-03-01 Healthcare Technical Memoranda is important, not only for the health and life expectancy of the AHU itself, but also to the patients and staff within the Healthcare estates.
Our professional range of air handling units is completely bespoke and can be tailored to meet the exact needs of the project specification, providing you with an entirely flexible and compliant solution. Our HTM-03-01 experts here at Daikin Applied have meticulously scrutinised the HTM-03-01 guidelines to ensure that our AHUs meet this standard.