- Cooling capacity range between 120 – 490kW
- SEER and EER up to 2.7 and 4.92 respectively
- Single Screw compressor – stepless
- 2 sound configurations: Standard and Low
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Large operation range (Ambient down to -18 °C)
- Application flexibility with wide range of capacities across 10 different sizes
- Compact design with up to 6 fans making this series the perfect choice for retrofit projects
- Extensive option list including standard factory mounted; wye delta starter, phase monitoring, hour run meter and many more other optional extras including heat recovery and range of coil protection types
- Superior control logic with MicroTech III controller using common LonWorks, BACnet,Ethernet to Modbus communication
- Low operation cost as result of careful design to optimise energy efficiency of the condensing unit
- Low operating sound levels both at full load and part load conditions achieved by latest compressor design and unique fan impeller design
- Excellent serviceability with factory fitted features including discharge, liquid and suction shut off valves and smart features for better accessibility and inspection that are also monitored by controller to give details of alarm or fault
- Infinite capacity control from 100% down to 25% with modulation of the compressor to exactly match the required cooling load
- High efficiency condenser fan with glass reinforced resin impeller
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
We met A. Almessabi and M. Alhammadi, Power Engineer and Senior Support Service Engineer at TRANSCO. ShakhboutCity is expanding and the power consumption is increasing. The new electricalsubstation will provide distribution voltage to power distribution companies in the area. Daikin units will help control the temperature of critical equipment, allowing the substation to work properly.