Share this content:
- Cooling capacity range: 290 – 2148 kW
- SEER: up to 5.61* – Compliant with Ecodesign LOT21 Tier 2* (process application)
- EER: up to 3.3*
- Single screw compressor
- 2 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
*Updated Sept 2020. Corresponding documentation may be out of date
- Low operating cost and extended operating life thanks to the design aimed to optimize the energy efficiency of the chillers and to improve installation profitability, effectiveness and economical management
- Wide operation range (ambient temperature down to -18°C)
- The Microchannel technology maximizes the heat exchange ensuring the highest performance with the minimum surface for the exchanger and a reduced quantity of refrigerant compared to Cu/Al condenser.
- MicroTech III controller with superior control logic and user-friendly interface
- 2 or 3 independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability and maximum safety for maintenance
- Evaporator: Shell & tubes
- Condenser: Microchannel
- Advanced compressor and fans design that operate at very low sound levels
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
“The CPL Landmark Pinnacle project, in London (UK) involves a 239 meters high building with a tight roof footprint. Daikin units EWAD730T-XRB2 provided exactly the needed capacity in a limited space, being the right technical and financial choice” (Paul Graham, Technical Director at Haydon Mechanical & Electrical Ltd)
HVAC projects are complex, proper consultancy is needed. This is the case of CPL Landmark Pinnacle project in #London. Thanks to our colleagues Giuseppe Arcidiacono, Nick Spargo and KJ McFarlane of Daikin Applied (UK) Ltd we got a remarkable order of 6 units for a total of 3990 kilowatt.