- Cooling capacity range between 169 – 1104 kW
- 3 efficiency versions: Silver, Gold and Platinum
- SEER and EER up to 5.5 and 3.5 respectively
- Single screw compressor with integrated inverter
- 3 sound configurations: Standard, Low and Reduced
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Optional heat recovery
- Outstanding reliability with one or two truly independent refrigerant circuits
- Variable load regulation and working conditions using Inverter step-less regulation plus variable volume ratio-VVR control
- Significant saving on annual energy cost with high efficiency at “full load” and maximum efficiency at “part load” conditions.
- Infinite capacity control with Daikin step less inverter technology
- Displacement power factor always > 0.95 to ensure the reduction in electrical losses in cables and transformers
- No current spikes at start-up with starting current < current absorbed in maximum operating condition (FLA)
- Dynamic condensing pressure management, allowing chiller controller to adjust the condensing pressure set-point and minimise the overall chiller power input
- Single screw compressor with integrated Inverter and Variable Volume Ratio (VFD) technology
- Refrigerant cooled VFD drive is installed directly on the compressor and contained in a specifically designed sealed housing. Excellent choice for high ambient temperatures
- The MicroTech III controller with Superior control logic and compatibility with Daikin cloud remote monitoring platform ‘Daikin on Site’
- Direct expansion plate to plate (Single circuit) or shell and tube (Dual circuit) Evaporator
- Specially treated Aluminium Microchannel Condenser coils for corrosion resistance
- Careful design to optimise energy efficiency
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.
Daikin Applied UK were appointed to provide 4 x Platinum efficiency EWAD-TZ-B air cooled chillers. The TZ range offers top class performances in energy efficiency, achieving an ESEER rating of 5.78. The EWAD-TZ-B features optimised inverter screw compressors and inverter fans to achieve highest efficiency levels at full and partial loads. We also supplied 6 x D-AHU Professional, supplied and installed including site bolt-up and leak check.
National contractor, Wates Construction completed works at Braywick Leisure Centre in September 2020 despite challenges posed by Covid-19. As a landmark facility, improved sustainability was important for the Council. This project was delivered as carbon neutral and designed to use 70% less energy than its predecessor.
Daikin has recently introduced its new TZ-C segment, which is what we like to call “the new answer to big projects”. With this latest addition, Daikin extends the possibilities and the benefits offered by the TZ product range to higher cooling capacities, also bringing in a whole new world of features in terms of controls.
We met Lorenzo Morahan, Head of Special Services and Energy at Optimum Group Services, and Toby Coulton, Facility Operation Manager at Close Brothers, both working on the #replacement of a chiller in a Close Brothers building in London.
We met Leon Cristalino and Kelvin Tamura, respectively solutions analyst and engineer in the engineering & deployment team at ODATA, a company offering data center infrastructure in LatinAmerica. They were here to test 3 of the 9 chillers bought for their new datacenter.