- Cooling capacity range between 169 – 1104 kW
- 3 efficiency versions: Silver, Gold and Platinum
- SEER and EER up to 5.5 and 3.5 respectively
- Single screw compressor with integrated inverter
- 3 sound configurations: Standard, Low and Reduced
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Optional heat recovery
- Outstanding reliability with one or two truly independent refrigerant circuits
- Variable load regulation and working conditions using Inverter step-less regulation plus variable volume ratio-VVR control
- Significant saving on annual energy cost with high efficiency at “full load” and maximum efficiency at “part load” conditions.
- Infinite capacity control with Daikin step less inverter technology
- Displacement power factor always > 0.95 to ensure the reduction in electrical losses in cables and transformers
- No current spikes at start-up with starting current < current absorbed in maximum operating condition (FLA)
- Dynamic condensing pressure management, allowing chiller controller to adjust the condensing pressure set-point and minimise the overall chiller power input
- Single screw compressor with integrated Inverter and Variable Volume Ratio (VFD) technology
- Refrigerant cooled VFD drive is installed directly on the compressor and contained in a specifically designed sealed housing. Excellent choice for high ambient temperatures
- The MicroTech III controller with Superior control logic and compatibility with Daikin cloud remote monitoring platform ‘Daikin on Site’
- Direct expansion plate to plate (Single circuit) or shell and tube (Dual circuit) Evaporator
- Specially treated Aluminium Microchannel Condenser coils for corrosion resistance
- Careful design to optimise energy efficiency
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.
We met N.S. Chandrasekar, Consultant & Certified Energy Auditor, and B. Anand, Associate Consultant, both working at Genex Consultants. They are working on the Ideal Mall project, to which they ensured top #efficiency with #inverter and #microchannel condenser technology.
We met Lorenzo Morahan, Head of Special Services and Energy at Optimum Group Services, and Toby Coulton, Facility Operation Manager at Close Brothers, both working on the #replacement of a chiller in a Close Brothers building in London.
We met Leon Cristalino and Kelvin Tamura, respectively solutions analyst and engineer in the engineering & deployment team at ODATA, a company offering data center infrastructure in LatinAmerica. They were here to test 3 of the 9 chillers bought for their new datacenter.
We met James Waite, Engineering Consultant at Arup, and Timothy De Vos, Senior Project manager at Nationwide Air Conditioning Limited, both working on the Sony project in London, UK. They are replacing existing chillers in an office building, with the aim to improve efficiency based on what the demand of the building is.
We got the chance to meet Arie Pronk, Project Manager, and Bergen Ronnie Franciscus, Service Engineer, both working at ENGIE Services Nederland NV. They were here in our factory a couple of days ago for a witness test in our new climatic chamber.