- Cooling capacity range between 170 – 1064 kW
- 3 efficiency versions: Silver, Gold and Platinum
- SEER and EER up to 5.3 and 3.7 respectively.
- Single screw inverter driven compressor with VVR control
- 3 sound configurations: Standard, Low and Reduced
- R 1234ze Refrigerant
- Operation at full load up to 55 °C
- Outstanding reliability with two truly independent refrigerant circuits
- Step-less capacity control with infinitely variable by means of an Inverter driven screw compressor controlled by microprocessor system
- The MicroTech III controller with Superior control logic and compatibility with LonWorks, BACnet, Ethernet TCP/IP or ModbusRTU communications, and Daikin cloud monitoring platform Daikin on Site
- Master/ Slave (M/S) control with functionality that allows to manage up to 4 chillers installed in parallel on the same water loop
- High full-load and part-load efficiency single screw compressor with Variable Volume Ratio (VFD) technology
- Sound proof compressor enclosures for enhanced protection of the compressors up to C4, acoustic attenuation and improve aesthetics of the unit
- Hydronic kits with Single or double centrifugal pumps for Low and High lift
- Displacement power factor always > 0.95 to ensure the reduction in electrical losses in cables and transformers
- No current spikes at start-up with starting current < current absorbed in maximum operating condition (FLA)
- Extensive safety devices such as: freeze protection, high pressure switch and transducer, oil pressure sensor, phase monitor, compressor discharge temperature, etc. All as standard
- Integrated and refrigerant cooled inverter and VFD drive contained into the compressor housing. Excellent choice for high ambient temperatures
- Plate heat exchanger (single circuit) or Shell and tube (Dual circuit) Evaporator with water connection provided with Victaulic kit as standard on single circuit
- E Coated full Aluminium Microchannel Condenser coils for corrosion resistance
- Water filter (on single circuit only) and Evaporator electric heater as standard
- High ambient kit for unit operation above 46 °C
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.