- Cooling capacity range between 712 – 1965 kW
- 2 efficiency versions: Silver, Gold
- SEER and EER up to 5.56 and 3.26 respectively
- Single screw compressor driven by Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- 3 sound configurations: Standard, Low and Reduced
- R-1234ze refrigerant
- Outstanding reliability with two truly independent refrigerant circuits
- Master/ Slave (M/S) control with functionality that allows to manage up to 4 chillers installed in parallel on the same water loop
- Total Heat Recovery using a individual plate to plate heat exchanger for each refrigerant circuit
- Sound proof compressor enclosures for enhanced protection of the compressors, acoustic attenuation and improve aesthetics of the unit
- Hydronic kits with Single or double centrifugal pumps for Low and High lift
- Displacement power factor always > 0.95 to ensure the reduction in electrical losses in cables and transformers
- No current spikes at start-up with starting current < current absorbed in maximum operating condition (FLA)
- Extensive safety devices such as: freeze protection, high pressure switch and transducer, oil pressure sensor, phase monitor, compressor discharge temperature, etc. All as standard
- Single screw compressor with integrated Inverter and Variable Volume Ratio (VFD) technology
- Refrigerant cooled inverter and VFD drive that are integrated into the compressor housing. Excellent choice for high ambient temperatures
- The MicroTech IV controller with Superior control logic and compatibility with LonWorks, BACnet, Ethernet TCP/IP or ModbusRTU communications, and Daikin cloud monitoring platform Daikin on Site
- Shell and tube Evaporator with water connection provided with Victaulic kit as standard
- E Coated full Aluminium Microchannel Condenser coils for corrosion resistance
- Condenser fans with High Efficiency design blade made of composites and high ESP (upto 200Pa)
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
National contractor, Wates Construction completed works at Braywick Leisure Centre in September 2020 despite challenges posed by Covid-19. As a landmark facility, improved sustainability was important for the Council. This project was delivered as carbon neutral and designed to use 70% less energy than its predecessor.
Daikin Applied UK were appointed to provide 4 x Platinum efficiency EWAD-TZ-B air cooled chillers. The TZ range offers top class performances in energy efficiency, achieving an ESEER rating of 5.78. The EWAD-TZ-B features optimised inverter screw compressors and inverter fans to achieve highest efficiency levels at full and partial loads. We also supplied 6 x D-AHU Professional, supplied and installed including site bolt-up and leak check.
Daikin has recently introduced its new TZ-C segment, which is what we like to call “the new answer to big projects”. With this latest addition, Daikin extends the possibilities and the benefits offered by the TZ product range to higher cooling capacities, also bringing in a whole new world of features in terms of controls.