- Cooling capacity range: 81 – 701kW*
- SEER: up to 4.76*
- EER: up to 3.31*
- Single scroll compressor
- 2 efficiency levels: Gold (high efficiency) and silver (standard efficiency)
- 3 noise configurations: Standard, low and reduced versions
- Master/slave control (up to 4 chillers connected)
- Free cooling options ( Modular –V units only)
*Updated Dec 2020 and may be out of date in corresponding product literature
- First R-32 air cooled chiller with scroll compressors in the market. (Reducing environmental impact by 68% compared to units using R-410A refrigerant)
- Extended range within the same footprint
- Low operating costs and outstanding durability
- Designed for efficiency optimisation and installation profitability improvement
- Possibility to set up detailed time bands reducing fan rotation speed and sound emission
- MicroTech IV controller with easy to use interface with LonWorks, Bacnet, Ethernet TCP/IP or Modbus communications*
- Fully compatible with Daikin cloud remote monitoring platform ‘Daikin on Site’
- Master/slave operation is provided as standard allowing to connect up to 4 units working as single system
- Two types of free cooling options with “refrigerant migration free cooling system”: Full and light
*Updated Sept 2020 and may be out of date in corresponding product literature
- Single and dual circuit version overlapping between 150 kW and 350 Kw
- Stainless steel brazed plates evaporator
- E- coated microchannel condenser coil
- Hydronic Kit configurations (single and twin pump, inertial tank, VFD)
- Up to 85% of heat recovery using a plate to plate heat exchanger for hot water production
- Fan silent mode supplied as standard with units equipped with fan modulation
- One or two independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
- Dynamic condensing pressure management, allowing chiller controller to adjust the condensing pressure set-point and minimize the overall chiller power input
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program.
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Check out how Daikin is contributing to the energy efficiency of your HVAC system. Our Free Cooling options on our chillers equipped with R-32 refrigerant can let you save money and reduce the carbon footprint of your HVAC plant.
Discover how Daikin supports your Green Building projects. Our product portfolio can provide many credits in different areas for BREEAM and LEED rating systems, facilitating the certification process of your project, and thereby shortening your return on investment.
Daikin Applied UK supplied 6 x EWAT-B XR Chiller with full free cooling and hydro kit - chosen primarily for its cost saving at low ambient temperatures using free cooling whilst still achieving the outlined efficiency targets. The low GWP refrigerant and small footprint of this system were additional factors considered, for longevity and space saving benefits.
In this episode we discuss Daikin’s unique free cooling technology based on R-32 refrigerant and see why it received high appreciation from the UK market. We talk to James Henley, Product Development Manager at Daikin Applied UK, who explains how this technology is meeting the needs of the UK market.
Did you know Daikin Applied Europe has been collaborating with CERN since 2012 providing commissioning and maintenance services other than supply? Here is a picture of one of our chillers cooling down the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and data centers where valuable information is stored.
Daikin Applied Europe EWAT-B chiller range with R32 refrigerant has been awarded with the Commercial HVAC Product of the Year prize at the H&V News 2019 25th Anniversary Awards. Since its launch, the EWAT-B range has immediately caught the attention of the market, and it’s been used in many different applications, from commercial buildings, to hospitals and datacenters.
Here is how we manage to ensure functionality of equipment and temperature control even in highly sensitive applications like hospitals. This time we caught up with Rafael Vives from Instalaciones Openclima S.L., a Spanish HVAC installation and maintenance company.
TM compliant D-AHU Professional units with an integrated internal corridor used for service and maintenance, addressing access requirements and allowing the AHU units to be housed externally.