DAIKIN SCREW CONDENSERLESS CHILLER EWLD-J-
Daikin Screw Condenserless Chiller EWLD-J- is a water-cooled screw condenserless chiller solution ensuring compactness and efficiency.
- The cooling capacity range between 109– 264kW
- EER up to 3.58
- Daikin design condenser less Chiller using Semi-hermetic single–screw compressor
- R134a refrigerant
- An extensive list of options as standard including Wye-Delta compressor starter, double set point, phase monitoring, discharge and suction line shut-off valve, master/slave functionality and many more
- Stacked installation of two units that can operate stand-alone or with Master-Slave control
- Optional high–temperature kit, soundproof cabinet, Energy meters, Daikin onsite modem with antenna and many more
- Compressor integrated with slide-manage for infinite capacity modulation between 100% to 25%
- Hi efficiency compressor with low refrigerant charge
- Evaporator; Stainless-steel plate type heat exchanger with closed–cell insulation and water connection provided with Victaulic kit as standard
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.