- Cooling capacity range between 320 – 2173 kW
- Oil-free technology with Magnetic Bearing Compressor
- SEER and EER up to 9.35 and 5.65 respectively.
- Compact footprint & quiet operation
- Application flexibility with high condensing and low–temperature operations for Dry Cooler and Cooling Towers
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Wide range of cooling capacity using one, two or three compressors
- Economiser on specific sizes to further Increase efficiency and capacity
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) modulating compressor speed in response to load
- No current spikes at start-up with starting current < current absorbed in maximum operating condition (FLA)
- Master / Slave capability to connect up to 4 other similar units offering sequencing functionalities to balance work hours and load across all units
- Extensive safety devices such as freeze protection, high–pressure switch and transducer, oil pressure sensor, phase monitor, compressor discharge temperature, etc. All as standard
- Compact Footprint – Compact design through stacked heat exchanger layout
- Daikin ecological solution to both Ecodesign and F-GAS regulation with highest efficiency levels in the market and Green refrigerant
- The MicroTech III controller with superior control logic and compatibility with LonWorks, BACnet, Ethernet TCP/IP or Modbus RTU communications; App ready and Daikin cloud monitoring platform connectivity – Daikin on Site
- Flooded shell and tube Evaporator and Condenser with Victaulic water connection- As Standard
- Designed to achieve the smallest possible footprint making the product the ideal solution to fit through the tightest doorways and consequently the perfect product for replacement projects
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
We met Yves Disneur and Donovan Mouton, Technical Manager and Project engineer at Deplasse & Associés, and Olivier Mievis, Project manager at ENGIE Axima. They are working on the Hotel Dolce project, in Brussels, which requires the replacement of the old HVAC system to ensure the building has better energy efficiency.