Share this content:
- Cooling capacity range between 449-2074 kW
- Full flexibility with 3 efficiency versions: Silver, Gold, Platinum
- ESEER and EER up to 9.08 and 5.93 respectively
- Inverter driven Single Screw Compressor with Variable Volume Ratio (VVR) technology
- Low noise option, 3 sound configurations: Standard, Low and Reduced
- R-134a Refrigerant
- 40% foot print reduction and unit width of 865m, Convenient for you replacement project.
- Outstanding reliability with the option of one or two truly independent refrigerant circuits
- Stepless capacity control by means of inverter driving the compressor motor
- Variable Volume Ratio (VVR) technology allows the compressor to adapt the discharge pressure of the refrigerant to the specific operating conditions reducing energy losses inside compressor and increasing unit efficiency
- Quiet operation with low sound levels are achieved at part loads due to reduction of compressor rotational speed (Optional compressor sound proof cabinet is available to further reduce sound level).
- No current spikes at start-up, always lower than full load current (FLA).
- Master/ Slave (M/S) control with functionality that allows to manage up to 4 chillers installed in parallel on the same water loop
- Sound proof compressor enclosures for enhanced acoustic attenuation and improve aesthetics of the unit
- Displacement power factor always > 0.95 to ensure the reduction in electrical losses in cables and transformers
- Extensive safety devices such as: freeze protection, high pressure switch and transducer, oil pressure sensor, phase monitor, compressor discharge temperature, thermal over load relays and many more as standard.
- High efficiency flooded shell and tube Evaporator and Condenser with Victaulic water connection as standard
- The MicroTech III controller with Superior control logic and compatibility with LonWorks, BACnet, Ethernet TCP/IP or ModbusRTU communications, and Daikin cloud monitoring platform Daikin on Site
- Total Heat Recovery option using an individual plate to plate heat exchanger for each refrigerant circuit
- 40% Reduced footprint, units below 900Kw with reduced unit width below 900mm with electrical panel knock-down option allowing installation through a doorway
- Optional Marine version composed of modification to meet the specific need and transport
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.
“We reviewed with Daikin the various chiller options available to us. One of the biggest constrains has been space, which was dictated by the project architecturally. We worked with Daikin to reduce the number of chillers we were going to install, still maintaining the capacity the client needed - we’re installing 3 chillers designed to run at 790 kW each, but each of the units will have the capability to run at 1,051 kW.”
We met Stig Fiskerstrand and Roald Amudsen, Service Engineer and Project Manager at VARD, both working on a project that will see VARD building the first electric hybrid cruise icebreaker with Liquified Natural Gas LNG propulsion for the French company Ponant. The icebreaker will be 30,000 gross tons, and will accommodate 270 passengers in 135 staterooms, plus a 180 people crew.