DAIKIN SCREW HEAT PUMP EWWH-J-
Daikin screw heat pump EWWH-J- is a water to water heat pump reversible on water side standing out for its compactness and reliability.
- The cooling and heating capacity range between 89– 200 kW and 105-243 KW respectively
- EER up to 4.24
- Daikin heat pump design using Semi-hermetic single–screw compressor
- R1234ze refrigerant
- Compact design to achieve the smallest footprint that is an ideal solution to allow easy transport, indoor access and installation
- Application flexibility not limited to traditional use of heat pump in comfort cooling and heating but extend to an industrial process, brine water, ice storage and high–temperature applications (up to 75°C).
- An extensive list of options as standard including Wye-Delta compressor starter, double set point, phase monitoring, discharge and suction line shut-off valve, master/slave functionality and many more
- Stacked installation of two units that can operate stand-alone or with Master-Slave control
- Optional high–temperature kit, soundproof cabinet, Energy meters, Daikin onsite modem with antenna and many more
- Compressor integrated with slide-manage for infinite capacity modulation between 100% to 25% and optional soundproof system
- Evaporator; Stainless-steel plate type heat exchanger with closed–cell insulation and water connection provided with Victaulic kit as standard
- Optional Condenser tubes made of Cu-Ni 90-10 material and Cu-Ni 90-10 tube sheets cladding. Epoxy ceramic coating of water headers and sacrificial anode
- Condenser with four passes waterside design allowing to run the unit with higher condenser water ΔT 20°C
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.