- Cooling capacity range: 357– 800 kW
- Heating capacity range: 358 -800kw
- Cooling capacity range in heat recovery mode 279.6 to 629.8 kw
- Heating capacity range in heat recovery mode 4 to 803.4 kw
- TER Cooling + Heating up to 8.38
- ESEER: up to
- EER: up to 3.37
- COP up to 3.55
- High efficiency Inverter screw compressors
- 2 noise configurations : Standard and reduced noise versions
- Multipurpose unit provides chilled and hot water all year round, operating in both Air to water and water to water modes, according to plant requirements
- Refrigerant R- 134a
- Hot water up to 60c
- Multipurpose unit provides chilled and hot water all year round, operating in both Air to water and water to water modes, according to plant requirements.
- Wide operating range down to -10c ambient in heating mode
- Inverter stepless regulation plus compressor variable volume ratio control
- High part load efficiency
- Low operating sound levels
- 2 independent refrigerant circuits
- Master/slave operation is provided as standard allowing to connect up to 4 units working as single system
- Daikin on site compatible
- MicroTechIII controller with easy to use interface with LonWorks, Bacnet IP, or Modbus RTU communications
- Shell and tube heat exchangers for both heating and cooling loops
- Dynamic system management software logic to get the highest efficiency ay whichever operating condition
- Alu coat condenser coil protection
- 100 & 200 pa ESP static fan options
- Hydronic Kit configurations (single and twin pump with inverter option)
- External tank with or without cabinet, 500 or 1000l
- No starting current. Starting current always lower than current absorbed in maximum operating conditions
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.
EWYD-4Z replacement chiller for hotel application needing a ﬂexible system for simultaneous cold and hot water, plus hot sanitary water
In this episode we discuss Daikin’s unique free cooling technology based on R-32 refrigerant and see why it received high appreciation from the UK market. We talk to James Henley, Product Development Manager at Daikin Applied UK, who explains how this technology is meeting the needs of the UK market.