- AIRFLOW: 1,200 – 15,000 m3/h
- 10 pre-defined sizes
- ESP: 200 Pa
- SFPv2: up to 1,58
- IE4 premium efficiency motor
- High efficiency heat wheel (heat recovery)
- Operating limits from -25 °C, -40 °C with electric heaters, up to +46 °C ambient temperature
- Can be integrated with condensing units as: VRV IV, ERQ and ERAD-E-
- Indoor and outdoor installation versions
- Free cooling capability
- Economy and Night mode operation
- Advanced control features
- Monitoring and control through Daikin Intelligent Touch Manager ITM
- EC Fan allowing air flow/pressure control (Variable Air Volume – Constant Air Volume) and silent operations
- Nominal air flow programmed at factory
- VDI 6022 hygiene guideline compliant
- Compact design
- Easy installation and commissioning thanks to the plug and play design
Available in the Downloads tab as a zip file, or can be downloaded from the NBS National BIM Library
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
This new £350 million, state of the art hospital has 560 beds within 55,000m2 to provide complex specialist and critical care treatment for over 600,000 people in South-East Wales. Daikin Applied UK were contracted to supply 57 HTM compliant, packaged Professional Air Handling Units, each designed and delivered on one common base, meaning less on-site work and lifting equipment and a subsequent cost saving for the client.
Daikin has provided value with its cutting-edge and sustainable technology helping to comply with the efficiency standards required (EN 1235/14), for both heat recovery and overall AHU power. Use of the latest high efficiency EC motor, low pressure drop and low maintenance components were the key features of the proposal by Daikin Applied. This was adopted by the Skanska design team as it exceeded the clients expectations in unit size, performance, efficiency and budget.
Our fully HTM compliant Professional and Modular air handling units give you ultimate flexibility. They can be configured and combined to meet the exact specification to your healthcare premises requirements. With market leading filtration, N+1 system backup, high efficiency, various noise attenuators and acoustic-weather louvres and extended comprehensive warranty when back up by a Daikin Applied Service maintenance contract.
What are the key features that make our our Professional and Modular air handling units fully HTM compliant? EC fans, controls, Filters, UV system, frame and panel construction, drainage trays, attenuator units, coil features, heat recovery, colour coding and labels, access doors.