- Cooling capacity range between 2100 – 9000 kW (600 – 2500 RT AHRI condition)
- Unique Daikin movable discharge geometry
- R-513A or R-134a refrigerants
- Outstanding full load / part load efficiency
- Unloading down to 5% without hot gas bypass
- Quiet operation using unique liquid injection and as chiller unloads
- Excellent unloading capacity reduction as the capacity reduces using Daikin movable discharge geometry
- Positive pressure system design eliminating air and moisture contamination providing sustainable performance and trouble–free ownership
- Daikin precision engineered gear driven design allows for lighter components, less vibration and ability to select gear ratio to provide optimum impeller speed specific to your application
- A stand–alone lubrication system featuring an electric oil pump supplying the lubrication at controlled temperature and pressure to all bearing surfaces, and to act as the source of hydraulic pressure for capacity control system
- Quiet operation using the unique liquid injection by taking a small amount of liquid refrigerant injected into the compressor discharge area where the droplet absorbs sound energy and reduces the compressors overall sound level
- Quieter operation sound level as chiller unloads using Daikin compressor design
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) technology achieves an astonishing part load efficiency – AHRI certified IPLE of 10.3 (0.34 kW per ton)
- 20% more performance achieved within the same footprint as comparative competitor products
- A separately driven electric oil pump
- Marine water boxes providing tube access for inspection and cleaning without dismantling water piping
- ANSI raised face flanges on either the evaporator or condenser (Victaulic connections as standard)
- Water side high pressure water system up to 300 PSI
- Refrigerant leak detector
- Sound attenuation package
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Take a look at Daikin Applied Europe big centrifugal chiller units leaving our factory. The project successfully managed by Daikin Applied Germany GmbH involves 4 units, congratulations!
Did you know Daikin Applied Europe has been collaborating with CERN since 2012 providing commissioning and maintenance services other than supply? Here is a picture of one of our chillers cooling down the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and data centers where valuable information is stored.