- Cooling capacity range between 91 – 722 kW
- Choice of single (G) or dual (L) circuits
- Using Daikin Scroll Compressor
- SEER and EER up to 5.55 and 4.60 respectively.
- Compact design with highest KW/m2 ratio & quiet operation
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Low sound configuration with optional acoustic enclosure (Average reduction 6dB (A))
- Wide range of cooling capacity with one or two refrigerant circuit
- Hydronic Kit featuring Low and High lift static pressure (100 and 200 kPa respectively)
- Partial heat recovery using plate to plate heat exchanger for sanitary hot water production
- Compact design with modular conception that allows unit stacking reaching largest KW/m2 ratio on the market
- Wide capacity range with the introduction for the new 60 HP scroll compressor
- The MicroTech III controller with superior control logic and compatibility with LonWorks, BACnet, Ethernet TCP/IP or Modbus RTU communications; App ready and Daikin cloud monitoring platform connectivity – Daikin on Site
- Stainless steel brazed plate to plate heat exchanger Evaporator and Condenser with optional factory mounted Victaulic kit and flowswitch
- Heat pump version features a reversing cycle on water side
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Daikin has provided value with its cutting-edge and sustainable technology helping to comply with the efficiency standards required (EN 1235/14), for both heat recovery and overall AHU power. Use of the latest high efficiency EC motor, low pressure drop and low maintenance components were the key features of the proposal by Daikin Applied. This was adopted by the Skanska design team as it exceeded the clients expectations in unit size, performance, efficiency and budget.