Share this content:
- Nominal heating capacity range between 82 – 650 kW
- Two Efficiency levels; Silver and Gold
- SEER and EER up to 2.7 and 4.92 respectively
- Hermetic orbiting Scroll compressor arranged in tandem or trio configuration
- 3 sound configurations: Standard, Low and Reduced
- R-32 Refrigerant (A2L classified- ISO817)
- Outstanding reliability with one or two independent refrigeration circuit and two or three compressors, to assure maximum safety for any maintenance.
- Condensation control with continuous fan speed modulation to ensure precise airflow control and optimised condensing temperature
- Partial heat recovery with a plate to plate heat exchanger for each refrigerant circuit
- Optional up to 200 PA ESP Fans
- Optional transport and container kit
- Optional External inertial chilled water storage tank
- Waterside- Stainless and fully brazed direct expansion plate to plate heat exchanger optimised for R-32 refrigerant
- Airside- Copper tube arranged in staggered row pattern and mechanically expanded into lanced and rippled Aluminium fin.
- Electronic expansion value for precise control of the refrigerant mass flow
- Multiple system security including; phase monitor, low ambient temperature lock-out and freeze protection
- Micro tech IV controller with liquid crystal display, password protection, application security, alarm history, etc
- Remote communication using common protocols including; ModbusRTU, LonWorks, BACnet BTP and Ethernet TCP/IP
- Wide range of standard options including; Alucoat fins coil, double set point, evaporator Victaulic kit, hour run meter, Master / Slave connectivity and many others
Latest press release here on Phase 2 of the EWYT-B
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.