Daikin IEQ sensor is an IoT device measuring your well-being. Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) is broader than indoor air quality (IAQ), and includes lighting, noise, and electromagnetic fields. It has 12 embedded different sensors that monitors 15 different parameters, and it connects to your WiFi network (captive portal not supported).
- An extremely easy and completely standalone installation that takes about a minute. The device can be powered up with microUSB power supply (included).
- The device connects to Caelum, Daikin’s monitoring platform, at daikiniaq.com. This enables you to easily monitor Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) levels and create regular reports.
- Configuration app is available as Daikin AirSense on both the App Store and Play Store.
- microUSB power supply or battery power (2 years battery life)
- Integration with Daikin remote monitoring and smart maintenance platform Daikin on Site
- Easy and quick installation – just 1 minute
- The Daikin IEQ sensor can help to get green building projects certified with LEED certification thanks to Indoor Environmental Quality credits
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
In recent year, indoor air quality in schools has been receiving a lot of attention. Children spend a huge amount of their time indoors while at school. Environmental ventilation influences the level of indoor air pollution in schools, which is often of poor. In fact, poorly ventilated schools often present elevated CO2 levels. Moreover there are many other pollutants such as bacteria, moulds, VOCs and PM. The concentration of these pollutants is a major issue in schools as it often results in respiratory and/or allergic symptoms and diseases in occupants.
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) systems play a crucial role in maintaining good indoor air quality (IAQ). Discover Daikin Applied's Heating and ventilation solutions, remote monitoring solutions and service and maintenance solutions to help you to improve the IAQ in your building.
The software activates an alarm in the event of a potential leakage and reports occurrences and frequency over time. This allows users to have a complete overview of the activity over twelve months, and then allows users to take action and set preventive measures if needed.